NICKLAUS: CLOSED - Front will open after repair of #5 Tee. PALMER: Open- Carts must remain on the path only today.
Bay Creek offers Golf Members the opportunity to play our two top ranked golf courses for one affordable monthly rate (Does not include preferred cart fee rates. Walking is allowed for members only). Golf Members will also be able to enjoy all of the future amenities that will make Bay Creek the preeminent facility of its type in the mid-Atlantic.
Additionally, Golf Members receive complimentary VSGA Handicap tracking, be eligible for all tournaments hosted by the Club for members, receive preferred pricing on guest fees and resort/club purchases and receive charging privileges throughout the entire resort. Golf Members will be required to pay a refundable membership deposit according to the Membership Plan.
Golf Members, their families and guests will enjoy the following exceptional Club Facilities:
- 18-hole Arnold Palmer Signature golf course & 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. These courses have been designed with multiple tee placements that will be a challenge to the low-handicapper while creating an enjoyable golfing experience for all levels of players. The golf courses at Bay Creek are the focal point of the Club and the Bay Creek at Cape Charles Community as they wind through the residential neighborhoods and villages.
- Golf Practice Facilities. Unlimited use of the entire practice facility including the driving range, a practice chipping area, bunker and a putting green is located adjacent to the Golf Clubhouse. There is also a private Members Only Practice Area the the back of our large practice facility.
- Beach Club. The Bay Creek Beach Club and Fitness Center is now open in Bayside Village, Bay Creek’s newest neighborhood. Amenities include a state of the art Fitness Center, a 2,800 square foot Member Lounge and two outdoor pools with a splash zone and aquatic play area for kids. The 5,000 square foot Fitness Center includes a circuit and strength training area featuring equipment from Hammer Strength, Hoist, Life Fitness and Cybex. It also features cardio equipment such as treadmills, bikes, elliptical machines and rowing machines from Cybex and Octane and upscale locker rooms for men and women.
- Tennis Facilities. Our tennis facilities currently include 2 courts; a teaching program of clinics and private lessons may be planned for the future.
- Preferential Treatment. Members are entitled to receive a 15% discount on all food and non-alcoholic beverages and selected soft goods purchases (excluding sale merchandise), Members also receive preferential tee time reservation privileges.
- Member Course. Each day one of the courses is reserved for Members Only until 11:00 am. Only Members and their guests may play the Member Course before 11:00 am.
- No Assessments/No Monthly Food and Beverage Minimums.
- Reduced rates for your immediate family, extended family, accompanied and unaccompanied guests.
- Full schedule of Member Tournaments for men and women.
- Golf Clubhouse. The Manor House Golf Clubhouse will feature attractive dining areas and lounges where members may gather along with locker rooms and banquet space. The Manor House will be built when the membership reaches the requisite levels.
- Resort Facilities. Bay Creek Resort & Club will offer exquisite lodging, fine dining and other facilities overlooking Chesapeake Bay. The Resort Facilities are bordered by the Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, Chesapeake Bay and inland marshes.
$15,000 Refundable Deposit for Bay Creek residents and property owners, $25,000 Refundable Deposit for non-residents. Installment option available.
2018 Monthly Dues
|Full Golf Membership||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Individual Out of Town*||$160/month||$260/month|
|Family Out of Town*||$240/month||$350/month|
*To qualify for Out of Town dues, the member’s primary residence must be 100 miles from the Bay Creek Community.
Please call the Golf Shop at 757.331.8620 for additional membership information.
The Club reserves the right to modify the Membership Plan and prices at its discretion.