NICKLAUS: Open - Carts may drive on fairways. PALMER: Open- Carts may drive on fairways.
Privileges of Membership
Bay Creek offers the following categories of membership: Golf Membership, Golf Membership Out of Town and Sports Membership. The use of privileges associated with each category of membership are more fully described in the Membership Plan. Members, their families and guests will enjoy the following exceptional Club Facilities:
- Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Golf practice facilities
- Golf Clubhouse (future amenity)
- Beach Club & Fitness Center
- Tennis Facilities
- Private Beach
Special Membership Benefits
In addition to exceptional Club Facilities and an extensive array of programs and activities for members and their families, membership in the Club currently offers a number of attractive benefits.
- Member only events and activities
- Member only Golf Tournaments
- Advance golf tee time reservations
- Private Member Course each day until Noon
- Private Member Only Practice Range
- Member Fitness Programs
- Shopping and Dining discounts
- USGA/VSGA Handicap Service
- Member Newsletter
- Reciprocal privileges/special rates at most Nicklaus & Palmer Courses and at other area Clubs
For detailed membership information, or to receive a copy the Membership Plan and Membership Rules, please contact Joe Burbee or Zach Pfingst at 757.331.8620.
Schedule of Membership Deposits – January 1, 2019*
|Membership Type||Bay Creek Resident||Non Resident|
*Rates are subject to change at the Club’s discretion.
Dues, Fees, and Charges – 2019
|Membership Category||Monthly Dues Bay Creek Resident||Monthly Dues Non-Resident|
(Out of Town*)
|Individual Out of Town||$160||$260|
|Family Out of Town||$240||$350|
* To qualify for Out of Town dues, the member’s primary residence must be 100 miles from the Bay Creek Community.