If you love golf and golfing, Bay Creek is already pretty much paradise for you. We take pride in having exceptionally designed and maintained courses and top professionals who can help you up your game. Our Palmer and Nicklaus courses are nothing short of legendary, and playing them is such an amazing experience. In fact, the only thing that could improve the perfection of golf at Bay Creek is… a lower score!
Now is your chance to take advantage of several upcoming Demo Days at the Bay Creek Practice Facility. Why check them out? Well, seeing the latest and greatest is fun, of course, but our Director of Golf, Joe Burbee offers another reason.
“For golf equipment to be effective it needs to be fit to the player. Off the shelf purchases rarely are correctly matched to a player’s size and abilities. Attending a demo day has many benefits, chief among them is an experienced fitter with many different equipment options and years of fitting all types of players,” explains Joe. “Golf equipment is not cheap, so an effective way to get the most out of your equipment is to go to a fitting day and get professionally fit. Your chances of getting the most benefit for your purchase increases tremendously,” Joe says.
Burbee encourages everyone to take advantage of these demo days, to up your game and get a good fit. That’s great advice from a great golfer and experienced pro.
Join us for our next upcoming Demo Days:
DEMO DAY SCHEDULE
All Demo Days take place at the Bay Creek Practice Facility behind The Golf Shop. Hope to see you there!
UPCOMING PXG DEMO DAYS
• Friday June 14 – 10am – 2pm
• Thursday September 19 – 10am – 2pm
If you can’t make one of our above Demo Days and are in need of a fitting and/or new equipment, you can schedule a custom fitting with Bay Creek’s trained PGA Pros.
More about Custom Fittings:
Our trained PGA Professionals can work with you to determine the best equipment for your game. The process works like this:
• You will be interviewed by a PGA Professional to determine your style of play, athletic ability, manufacturer preferences, specification parameters and other pertinent information.
• You will be statically measured, so that a starting point in the fitting process can be determined.
• You will hit balls with the clubs you wish to purchase, or fitting clubs, so that we can verify the static measurements, or adjust if the specs change in a dynamic environment (during your swing!).
• You and your fitter with then decide which specs are correct for you.
• You will pick out your equipment, with advice from your fitter.
• Your clubs will be ordered and shipped to Bay Creek, or to your home.
If you’re ready to improve your game, scheduling an appointment is easy!
Call the golf shop and ask for Joe Burbee, PGA or Zach Pfingst, PGA to make an appointment. 757.331.8620.
We can help you take advantage of the best technology available to improve your game. Remember, throughout the golf season, Bay Creek offers Demo Days with PXG, Ping and Titleist. Check with our Pro Shop for the latest!