- This event has passed.
Le Tour de Shore Bike Ride
Revel in our relaxed beauty tucked between the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. This land between two waters is sprinkled with quaint towns of picturesque streets lined with historic homes, museums, art galleries and shops. The countryside features miles of farmland as well as country roads. Hosted by The Eastern Shore of Virginia Chamber of Commerce.
- Event Information:
- All routes start and end at the Onancock Town Square, Onancock, VA.
- First ride starts at 7 am. Pre-registration begins at 6:15 am.
- Choose from 5 routes: 100 mile (begins 7am), 100k (begins 8am), 50k (begins 9am), 25k (begins 9:30 am), and/or Friday Night Fun Ride (15-18 miles)
- Completion of the ride is optional.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Designated rest stops with restrooms, beverages and snacks.
- Support and Gear (SAG) available from 7 am to 4 pm.
- The ride will take place rain or shine.
- BBQ chicken lunch is included from 12:00-2:00 pm at the Onancock Town Square. Vegetarian options are available.
- You may reserve a shower for the end of your ride.
- All participants must complete an event waiver prior to participating in the ride.