Art Rocks the Inns!
August 18 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The porches of the inns of Cape Charles will be rocking with talented artists Sunday, August 18th from 1 – 6 pm. This art walk and house tour takes you through the inns with local artists showcasing their works on the porches. Enjoy works done in a variety of media – paint, sculpture, glass, jewelry, photography, food and others. Participants will be able to tour these beautifully restored historic homes. Porches aren’t just for rocking chairs, but you’re welcome to sit a spell and soak in some art, visit with the artist and inn keepers or perhaps learn a bit more about the history of these amazing properties. Take a walking, bike, golf cart or car tour from one inn porch to another. Enjoy the charm of the six participating properties, all located in Cape Charles historic downtown district, and within 3/4 mile of one another. Pick up a map at any of the B&B locations and be on your way.
- Admission FREE
- Participating Inns:
- Alyssa House Bed & Breakfast, 530 Randolph Avenue
- Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles, 403 Tazewell Avenue
- Cape Charles House Bed and Breakfast, 645 Tazewell Avenue
- Fig Street Inn, 711 Tazewell Avenue
- The Northampton Hotel, Cape Charles VA, 1 Mason Avenue