No Member Course in February.
PALMER: Carts may cross fairways today. NICKLAUS: Carts may cross fairways today.
The Practice Area at Bay Creek is located directly behind the Coach House Building, which houses the Golf Shop, Coach House Tavern and Cart Barn. Details are as follows:
- The range area is approximately 450 yards deep, with Bermuda grass tees on both ends. The far tee is reserved for Members and Instruction.
- There are six target greens, with lasered yardages posted each day.
- Practice balls are included with each green fee, and complimentary for Members.
- The practice bunker is constructed exactly like those on the Nicklaus Course, and is located between the putting green and practice tee. It is situated to provide space for greenside practice as well as fairway bunker shots.
- The practice putting green is very large, with a large ridge dividing the putting and chipping areas. We ask that if you are going to hit bunker shots or practice pitching that you please use the lower section of the green.
The facilities are open year round.